scinario-1 In your role as a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited you have been assigned to create a scorecard. Now that the acquisition is underway, the Board of Directors for Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) wants to be updated on a regular basis about the performance of the project. In order for this acquisition to be successful, you will need to use your project management skills to ensure success and that all stakeholders are updated on the performance of the project.
Your task is to develop a scorecard in Microsoft Word or Excel. The scorecard will be used to measure the performance of the project. Include the following in your scorecard:
- Actual versus budget for the following (you will need to create these numbers):
- Project duration
- Meeting frequency scinario-2 As a Project Manager for Kingston-Bryce Limited you have been assigned to create a Frequently Asked Questionnaire (FAQ) document on the methodologies used in project management. Now that the acquisition is almost dine, the Board of Directors for Kingston-Bryce Limited (KBL) wants to document some of the project methodologies and tools for future projects.
You will develop a project management methodologies and tools FAQ document in Microsoft Word or Excel that evaluates:
- various tools used in project management
- methodologies used in project management
An FAQ document typically provides brief and clear information regarding the subject in question and answer format.Requirements:
- You will include a total of 8 to 12 FAQs in your document.
- The FAQ document should give the Board of Directors enough information to understand the various tools and methodologies used in project management.
- Make sure to use audience-specific language and professional tone throughout the document.
- Clear organization, APA formatting for the references list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and FAQ formatting are required.
Your FAQ should contain a title and a list of questions and answers. They do not need to be numbered, but you should apply formatting to make the questions stand apart.