6 Vocabulary Words
- I will define cyberbeing as the creation of a partial or full life form.
- The more immersed you are, the more “real” a virtual experience feels.
- The term “input fidelity” describes how close to your natural senses a system’s inputs are.
- The term “output fidelity” describes how close to your natural behavior a system’s output is.
- The term “output effectiveness” says how effective a particular kind of behavior is in a particular cyber-reality.
- A prosthesis is an artificial extension that replaces a missing body part to restore normal function.
By now you should be pretty familiar with the vocab words of this module. So, you should be able to use them properly and creatively
- Read over the vocabulary words one more time
- Compose and type in a story that shows you really understand each of the words
- Be creative but be sure what you type shows you understand (not just can type) the words
- Use all the vocabulary words
- Type them exactly as they are typed above (same pluralization, capitalization, tense, etc.)