Your case analysis should be between a full page of typed text, single-spaced, in size 12 Arial, Calibri, or Times New Roman font, with no more than one inch margins.
You must use the following five-step model for writing case analyses:
- Step 1: Identify HR Problem
- Step 2: Identify Cause(s) of HR Problem
- Step 3: Generate Potential Solutions to HR Problem
- Step 4: Identify the Best Solution to HR Problem
- Step 5: Outline Steps for Implementing Best Solution to HR Problem
Case analyses will be evaluated based on the following criteria: clarity and completeness of responses to each of the five steps above, spelling/grammar/punctuation, adherence to style guidelines outlined above, and professionalism and integrity of responses.
I have attached the reading from which the analysis must come from. No other sources. Any question please feel free to ask.