Generate a paper that details each component of your overall Project Plan based on your previously completed assignments, which serve as a foundation for you to demonstrate the proposed allocation of quality management into your project’s environment. This plan will also illustrate your understanding of how the quality of the project can be materially affected in complex ways. Be sure to take into consideration your course instructor’s feedback as you compile your plan. These sections of your assignment should include the following:
- The project scope
- Pricing and estimation techniques employed (include any generated spreadsheets)
- Cost controls in place for your project
- Summary of your implemented trade-off analysis
- Learning curves results
- Recommendations for incorporating quality management initiatives, including quality movement, the cost of quality and implementing six-sigma
- Diagram or your project quality initiative process (steps to help clarify the plan process)
Support your paper with minimum of seven (7) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 12-15 pages plus applicable spreadsheets and diagrams, not including title and reference pages
Your paper and supporting materials should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.