NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE TOLLERATED. FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND PROVIDE GOOD QUALITY WORK.
******FIRST DO THIS ASSIGNMENT*****
European countries have birth rates too low to sustain their current population levels, and it is believed that this is going to cause problems in the long term. Some governments address this issue by giving people who have children tax breaks and “parent-money,” which adds to the “child-money” that most European families are already getting. On the other hand, a country like China penalized families for having more than one child with the one-child policy and this measure has dramatically reduced the population growth since its implementation.
What do you think of these roles of governments in such decisions that most would regard as a private and personal matter? Do you believe that it will help the current demographic issues of Europe? Would such incentives influence you to have a larger family than you would have considered otherwise? Why do you think Europeans have so few children; this is not the case in the United States? Please research the topic and post the sources supporting your opinion.Write a paragraph of about 200 words.
Answer the initial question on the discussion board (10 points) and post a comment about two other student’s discussions (3 points each).
Read the following articles:
- Family Support in Graying Societies (Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
- One Child Policy
******THEN DO THIS ASSIGNMENT*****
1. Choose a scene from The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari .
2. Ask yourself, what is this scene about, what do I understand about the characters’ thoughts or emotions?
3. Determine what cinematic techniques were used by the filmmaker to create the scene’s intended meaning.
4. Post in the forum
- Briefly describe the scene.
- Briefly describe findings from question 2 and 3.
A continuous block of storytelling either set in a single location or following a particular character. The end of a scene is typically marked by a change in location, style, or time