Read the “Verizon Compromises after Workers Strike” case study.
Respond to the questions below in a 3–4 page paper. Be sure to include
enough detail to provide context for your ideas and to demonstrate your
understanding of these concepts. Also, be sure to include all necessary
APA citations and a references page. Please submit your responses in a
Microsoft Word document.
- What options does an organization in Verizon’s situation have for avoiding a strike?
- Suggest one or two labor relations goals for Verizon, and explain how Verizon might achieve them.
- Identify at least two applicable laws (state and/or federal),
which should be considered by an organization and a union in a
collective bargaining situation
- Written communication: It should be free of errors, so that the overall message is clear.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style.
- Number of resources: Minimum of two current
credible business or professional resources, no older than five years.
Distinguished submissions will likely exceed that minimum.
- Parts of paper:
- Title page.
- Body of paper.
- References page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.