Choose a social media campaign to analyze. You can choose a political campaign, product advertisement campaign, or a social awareness campaign. After you decide on a campaign, you want to monitor the campaign, conduct a formal analysis on the effectiveness of this campaign, and make specific recommendations on where, how, and why this campaign must be approved.
Contact the campaign via phone and/or email as a prospective consumer. Follow them on twitter or on other social media platforms. As a participant, you may build a perspective that differs from what the social media marketers intend.
Write a 3-5 page paper in which you:
- Analyze the campaign using the Dragonfly Effect Model. (Review the model here)
- Determine steps you could take to improve the campaign based on your analysis.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow JWMI style guide and writing format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Apply key marketing principles to develop marketing strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing in a global environment.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing in a global environment using proper writing mechanics.