Topic: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Write a 400- word Methods and Conclusions section of your team research proposal. Include a detailed description of how you would go about collecting data and testing the hypothesis.
Although you are not required to develop a new or original method, it is recommended that you review journal articles to determine what methods are standard to test a hypothesis similar to the one(s) outline in your proposal. Be sure to include the following:
- Describe the general methodology you chose for your study, in order to test your hypotheses.
- Explain why this method is the best for your purposes.
- Participants: Who would you test and why?
- Describe the sample you would test, and explain why you chose this sample.
- Significance and Conclusion
- Discuss, in general, how your proposed research would lead to a significant improvement over the original studies, and how it would benefit the field
- Include at least 3 peer-reviewed references.Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
- NO PLAGIARISM, include title page, reference page, in text citations, proper grammar, please follow directions as listed above on the word count and include 3 references!