Post a 2- to 3-paragraph response that includes the following information:
- Identify two “Focus on…” sections you have chosen to review and provide a brief summary of the content.
- For each topic, discuss whether you think the sample is representative of the population being studied. What criteria did you use to decide this?
- Was the sample chosen in a way that is likely to introduce bias? What kinds of errors are likely to be associated with each study? Explain.
- Based on what you read, do you believe that the results of each study are meaningful and important? Explain.
- Based on the responses above, which do you think is the stronger study? Why?
sure to support your ideas by connecting them to the week’s Learning
Resources or to something you have read, heard, seen, or experienced.
still trying to snip the rest of the questions. please start working on this, as i don’t have much time.