Week 8: Assignments
Submit 2,000-word written case analysis of Case #4 “Sirius XM” in accordance with principles of written case analysis as outlined in instructional document “Guide to Case Analysis”; be sure to follow the rubric found below. Upload major project paper on Bb through Safe Assign. Word count does not include charts, graphs, or supporting appendices.
Case analysis rubricAs a standard format for you to use, let me suggest the following steps to perform when evaluating a case:
- Problem Statement – Defining the issue(s) and establish the all the pertinent facts in the case
- Determine the Root Cause(s) of the Problem-How it arose, how it got to this point. This is where the analysis starts.
- Generating alternative solutions: what might be some ways to resolve the problems identified? Propose some alternative solutions and analyzing and evaluate these alternatives.
- Identify the choice â€“ which solution best solves the problem and why (provide some rationale).
- Develop an action plan to /implement your proposed solution: what will it look like to implement the solution, and what steps should be taken?
Due Saturday by 11:59 PM.