Throughout this course, you have been working on a project that allowed you to demonstrate the Transferable Skills. Transferable Skills can be applied within your chosen career, and are essential for career success. As you complete your program, it is vital that you reflect on how the Transferable Skills have impacted your college journey, and will continue to influence your future success.
Your prior Capstone Project submissions have combined and synthesized the Transferable Skills into one final project to demonstrate your skill level. You will now submit your “exemplar project” and “Transferable Skills reflection” together. To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Locate the Complete Capstone Project Submission that you compiled and completed earlier in this module. You will be adding your Transferable Skills Self Reflection essay to the end of this document and submitting it once again for this assignment. See below for the submission instructions.
Transferable Skills Self Reflection
- In a minimum of 1 full page, write an essay (full introduction and conclusion paragraph) that includes the following:
- Describe the knowledge, skills and/or attitudes regarding each of the Transferable Skills that you’ve gained as a result of completing this project.
- Discuss the ways that you are going to incorporate the Transferable Skills into your work within your chosen career field.
- Explain how the Transferable Skills will affect future career goals.
- Share how you will continue to develop the Transferable Skills in your life-long learning experiences.
TRANSFERRABLE SKILLS: Communication, Critical Thinking, Digital Fluency, Diversity and Teamwork, Ethics and Professional Responsibility, and Information Literacy.