Building on your initial UI design mock-up of the terrorist suspect identification program UI, the interface now needs to present more information to the user.
- The interface should present the following information visually with both icons/graphics and text:
- On the run (outstanding warrant, or wanted by Interpol)
- Threat level (based on arrest record or suspected activity)
- Connection level (based on number of known or suspected terrorist contacts)
- Picture/no picture
- Status: dead, MIA, captured, alive
- Submit a screenshot in MS Word or another application (if functional).