http://niccs.us-cert.gov/ titled â€œInformation Technology (IT) Security Essential Body of Knowledge (EBK): A Competency and Functional Frame-work for IT Security Workforce Developmentâ€ for additional information necessary to complete this assignment.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Describe and apply the 14 areas of common practice in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Essential Body of Knowledge.
- Describe best practices in cybersecurity.
- Identify and analyze the role of the Chief Information Officer, Information Security Officer, and IT Security Compliance Officer in the context of cybersecurity.
- Compare and contrast the functional roles of an organization in the context of cybersecurity.
- Describe the corollary roles of security in an enterprise.
- Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in cybersecurity and how these concerns affect organizational policies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybersecurity.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.