I can email the rest of the files for the class, they are too big to upload
Title: The need for expansion of transportation in Madrid and its impacts
Description: The need for expansion of the metro system in Madrid specifically, because it is the capital of Spain, before and after the most major renovations made in 1985. Including the history of the expansion of the city from 1625, and the very first metros in 1919, and how it has impacted the city of Madrid.
- ga Vidal, Javier, et al. “Narrativas Gráficas Sobre El Metro Y La Ciudad De Madrid.” Revista de EGA, vol. 25, no. 38, Jan. 2020, pp. 136–147. EBSCOhost, doi:10.4995/ega.2020.12748.
- Aldecoa, Javier. “The Evolution of Intermodality in Madrid.” Intelligent Transport, 16 July 2019,www.intelligenttransport.com/transport-articles/24093/evolution-inter-modality-madrid/.
- “Madrid Metro Map.” Welcome to Madrid, 2020, www.esmadrid.com/sites/default/files/plano_metro_madrid_julio_2020.pdf. (PRIMARY)
- García-Palomares, Juan Carlos, et al. “Analyzing Proximity to Public Transport: The Role of Street Network Design.” Bulletin of the Association of Spanish Geographers , no. 76, Jan. 2018, pp. 102-130. EBSCOhost , doi: 10.21138 / bage.2517.
- Moreno-Pulido, Soledad, et al. “Temporal Evolution of Multifractality in the Madrid Metro Subway Network.” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 142, Jan. 2021, p. N.PAG. EBSCOhost, doi:10.1016/j.chaos.2020.110370.
- “Plano General De Las Lineas.” Project Mapping