Unit VII Research Paper
Using the topic you selected in Unit IV, submit a research paper at least three pages in length, not including title and reference pages. Your research paper must include the following elements:
- title page,
- an introduction with thesis statement,
- headings in the paper for the requirements listed below,
- relevant and specific evidence, and
- a conclusion.
You must address the following requirements.
- Discuss the history/background/introduction of the condition.
- Explain the pathophysiology or proposed origin of the condition.
- Describe signs/symptoms/hallmarks of the condition.
- Identify the available treatment options for this condition.
- Discuss the mechanism of action of the available pharmaceutical treatments (drug classes).
- Discuss new treatments in the pipeline; specifically include a minimum of one pharmaceutical being developed.
- In your conclusion; answer the following:
When you write a research paper such as this one, the paper should be your own work. Do not simply paraphrase material and insert quotes. You should be analyzing the outside sources to come up with your own conclusions.Your completed research paper must include at least five outside sources, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.