write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
- Discuss the process for turning a completed training needs analysis into a course.
- Applying design theory, explain how you would assemble a course on managing employee performance.
- What approaches would you use?
- What technology would you use?
References/Citations Separate files for part 1 and 2 please
5–7 slides with speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide (excluding title and reference slides)
One truism of instructional design and performance management is that you get what you measure. Training objectives are essential to all development. They support the outcomes of the course, and good training objectives support the overall curriculum and the strategies of the organization.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following elements of instructional design:
- Explain the purpose of training objectives.
- Describe how training objectives align with course outcomes.
- Learning objectives vary greatly by the topic and outcome for the course. Compare the differences and similarities of training objectives for a behavioral course, such as leadership skills, and those of a more technical course, such as lean manufacturing techniques.
- Propose a process for an organization to implement that aligns course training objectives, curriculum learning outcomes, and strategic organizational goals.
You must include a minimum of 2 scholarly references.