This assignment is a summative assessment of the following question sets. A minimum of 200 words for each answer is required and a minimum of one reference per response. An introduction is not necessary but would be appreciated. Questions to be answered are as follows:
1. In an analog cellular structure, what is needed to establish valid authentication?
2. What is a rogue base station?
3. What is snarfing and how does it work?
4. Is there such a thing as legal eavesdropping? Give an example.
5. How does cellular authentication work? Briefly explain the process.
6. Describe GSM security goals and how does SMS meet those goals. Be specific.