Locate the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Topic 2 assignment. Using the outline you developed, the information from the annotated bibliography, and the feedback provided by your instructor,
**write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that synthesizes the articles you have read and addresses the following:
- Trace the origins of behaviorism and the impetus for its development.
- Discuss behaviorism as the 2nd major force in psychology and why is behaviorism a “better” alternative than the first force of psychology which was the Freudian psychoanalytic theory.
- Name three crucial researchers in the school of behaviorism.
- Analyze the contributions of these researchers to the development of behaviorism.
- Refer to the annotated bibliography and outline you created in the Topic 2 assignment along with the assignment feedback from your instructor.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Use academic sources, including peer-reviewed journal articles, scholarly books, government reports, and other instructor-approved texts.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.