The course is supply chain management
Answer the questions below based on the topics covered:
1. We will explore here about Just-in-time (JIT) systems. Identify the characteristics of JIT systems that enable the realization of JIT philosophy. Also, provide details on how JIT could support the continuous improvement of operations.
2. As our study draws to a close, it is important to step back and reflect on new levels of understanding, skills, and knowledge that you developed as a result of your efforts throughout this course.
Toward this end, please address each of the following items:
- Describe how you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
- Evaluate your OPM500 class work during the session and explain ways you could have performed better.
- Identify topics you did not understand or successfully implement and, if possible, suggest how to improve the course material on those topics.
- Discuss ways you might measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course for your future progress/improvement.
- State whether you achieved the course outcomes (listed in the “Learning Outcomes” section of the syllabus).