Project Plan and Project Execution Plan Presentation
NOTE: I only need you to complete Section Four: The Sales Pitch (which is bold, italicized, underlined, and centered below). The Sales Pitch should consist of 2-4 PowerPoint slides with speaker notes.
Resources: Project Charter created in Week 2, Final Project Management Plan developed in Week 3, and Project Implementation Plan Parts 1 and 2 completed in Week 3 and 4.
Develop a 12- to 15-slide presentation for final senior management review.
Include the following four main sections in your presentation:
- Section One – Project Scope and Benefits: Describe the scope of the projects, its objectives, and the specific measurable impact it will have on the business or organizational results. This section is an overview of the project that briefly reviews the Project Management Plan including the schedule and budget.
- Section Two – Project Implementation Plan: Include the final Project Implementation Plan, which must include a Human Resource Plan, Procurement Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, Communications Plan, and risk analysis that includes how you might mitigate the identified risks.
- Section Three – Project Closure Process: Include the recommended project closure process as defined in section 4.6, titled Close Project or Phase, in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge. Remember to consider how you will do recognitions and rewards and how the team will identify its learning for future projects.
- Section Four – The Sales Pitch: Provide a sales pitch to sell the project to the customer, project committee, or project council. It should clearly define the project focus, identify its benefits, and detail the impact it will make on the business. Remember to focus on what senior leaders would value as a stakeholder.
- Complete the
assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and
grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not
using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions,
make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and
don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on
the references page by using proper APA format.
- Read and use the
attached PDF, Word, and/or Power Point document(s) that are attached to
this question in order to understand the necessary information in order
for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- Read and use any other files that are attached
to this question in order for you to be able to complete the assignment
accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include
any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if
- If the assignment
is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes that
explain each slide.