In preparation for your Week 8 literature review, create an alphanumeric outline with relevant comments taken from the 15 (or more) articles you will collect from NCU’s library databases on the topic: Leadership in Higher Education.
(Note: Be sure to use a minimum of 15 scholarly research articles for this assignment)
NCU Library Databases:
1. EBSCOhost (link: http://eds.a.ebscohost.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/ehost/search/advanced?sid=88da6ce2-8849-40c4-9bc5-22d7525c0364%40sessionmgr4007&vid=0&hid=4213)
EBSCOhost Education Research Complete
2. ProQuest (link: http://search.proquest.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/advanced)
3. Sage Journals Online (link: http://online.sagepub.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/search)
4. Gale Academic OneFile (link: http://go.galegroup.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/ps/start.do?p=AONE&u=pres1571)
5. Springer Link (link: http://link.springer.com.proxy1.ncu.edu/advanced-search)
(Note: the link will bring you to NCU’s login page first then after you enter my login information it will direct you to the proper sites. I will message my login information to you.).
Comments will be consistent with what you would use in paraphrasing a paper, including citations with appropriate APA formatting. Tutorials for preparing alphanumeric outlines are readily available through a Google search, including the example found in the Books and Resources for this Week.
APA Outline Format Examples. Dictionary.com.
Jr3dmodeling (2009, September 27). Outlining in Microsoft Word [Video file].
The alphanumeric outline will follow directly from the material in your annotated bibliography and will serve as the structure for your Signature Assignment in Week 8. Therefore, it must be well aligned to your research topic and subtopics, organized, and logical. This exercise develops the specific text of the main headings and subheadings. Outlines use abbreviated topics, not full text that is useful in the actual paper. Your literature review may be organized differently because it will relate to the particular problem you are studying and its important points and aspects.
Length: Outline 3-5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
References: Minimum of fifteen scholarly resources.