For this fourth reflective essay, simply develop answer each question/set of questions in a paragraph, for a total of at least five paragraphs (NOTE: Do not use the five paragraph essay structure, just answer the questions).
- What is your past experience with research and report writing? Has it been easy, difficult, somewhere in between? Why/how?
- What kinds of subject have you researched before? What did you like/not like in your past research experiences?
- What has been easy about the research and report writing process for you so far with this project?
- What are you struggling with in regards to the research/writing process of this project?
- How could I make the assignment more engaging/beneficial for you and other students?
For this fifth reflective essay, simply develop answer each question/set of questions in a paragraph, for a total of at least five paragraphs (NOTE: Do not use the five paragraph essay structure, just answer the questions).
- What is your past experience, if any, with peer review? What was it like? Was it useful?
- What do you expect out of online peer review? What are you apprehensions? How can I help with those?
- What have you done with peer review feedback in the past? What makes/would make you willing to apply a peers’ feedback? In other words, what type of feedback would you readily apply?
- What kind of feedback would you dismiss in peer review? Why?
- Describe your ideal way to receive feedback and why. Do you prefer written feedback, verbal feedback, etc.?
1. Revise the following paragraph to make the reader the center of attention.
We are happy to announce that we are offering for sale an empty parcel of land at the corner of Mission and High Streets. We will be selling this parcel for $89,500, with a minimum down payment of $22,500. We have had the lot rezoned M-2 for student housing. We originally purchased this lot because of its proximity to the university and had planned to erect student housing, but our investment plans have changed. We still believe that our lot would make a profitable site for up to three 12-unit buildings.
2. Revise the following sentences to eliminate wordy phrases by substituting a single word wherever possible. You may find other opportunities to tighten for conciseness.
- Due to the fact that two of the three highway lanes were closed for repairs, I was nearly 20 minutes late for my appointment.
- We have the ability to vote for the best performer on TV by text messaging the on- screen telephone number.