- Identify the role projects play in meeting the goals of an organization.
- Explain the activities that occur when initiating a project.
- Classify the components of project planning.
- Evaluate project implementation techniques.
- Evaluate project performance.
- Distinguish project management methodologies and tools.
You are a Senior Project Manager for JBH Software Solutions and are
about begin on a new project and training a new associate at the same
time. The scope of the project is a total system upgrade for the
customer service area. The project has a budget of $15 Million and has a
duration of 24 months for completion. Since you are the Senior Project
Manager, upper management is looking to you for guidance and best
practices for the project management lifecycle at JBH.
Create a project plan for JBH Software Solutions that includes
required documentation such as business case, risk mitigation plan,
communication plan, scope statement, scorecard, and project timelines.
Include details about methodologies and tools used to manage the
project. Review the deliverables from prior modules as a guide to
complete this assignment.