My teacher wants 3 additional class reading to be included in the paper. so if you could be able to read the paper and add the reference and correct the paper that world be great also cite the work at the end MLA style.
Chose 3 of the readings below to reference and include in the paper. shouldn’t take long than and hour.
- Rees, Tobias 2014 Humanity/Plan; (Links to an external site.) or, On the “stateless” today (also being an anthropology of global health). Cultural Anthropology 29(3): 457-478.
- Kelly, Ann and Uli Beisel 2011 Neglected malarias: The front lines and back alleys of global health. BioSocieties 6: 71-87.
- World Medical Association 2013 Declaration of Helsinki (Links to an external site.): Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects.
- Farmer, Paul 2002 Can Transnational Research Be Ethical in the Developing World (Links to an external site.)? Lancet 360(9342):
- Alma Ata Declaration (Links to an external site.)
- Pfeiffer, James and Rachel Chapman 2015 An Anthropology of Aid in Africa (Links to an external site.). Lancet 385: 2144-2145.
- Thongchai’s Siam Mapped, Introduction, Chapters 3, 4, & 5
- Dondorp, Arjen , Shunmay Yeung, Lisa White et al. 2010 Artemisinin resistance: Current status and scenarios for containment. Nature Reviews Microbiology 8, 272- 280.
- Van Schendel, Willem 2002 Geographies of knowing, geographies of ignorance: Jumping scale in Southeast Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 20: 647-668.
- Van der Geest et 1996 The Anthropology of Pharmaceuticals: A Biographical Approach. Annual Review of Anthropology 25: 153-78.
- Thongchai’s Siam Mapped, Chapters 6, 7, 8, Conclusion
- Landecker, Hannah 2015 Antibiotic resistance and the biology of Body & Society.
- Articles drugresistanceinCambodiaandMyanmar.
- French, Lindsay 2002 From politics to economics at the Thai-Cambodian border: Plus ça change… International Journal of Politics, Culture and Society 15(3): 427-
- Browse websites of these institutes to learn about their work.
- MORU: http://www.tropmedres.ac/home (Links to an external site.)
- Institute Pasteur du Cambodge