Please help me finish this assignment. No Plagiarize please.
This is still an assessment of your knowledge of the Principles of Management and I will be looking for the use of concepts such as SWOT analysis, competitive advantage, and Porter’s Competitive Strategies. As with all assignments use APA to list your references.
Please analyze Southwest Airlines, identify the reasons why the company has been successful in the unattractive industry, and predict its future. You need to research the company, using a variety of reliable sources such as books, journal articles, library database, trustworthy news media, credible Web sources, etc. After collecting relevant information, you need to evaluate and draw conclusions based on deductive reasoning. Your response should include the following segments:
- Operational overview of Southwest Airlines. Why is the company so successful?
- Current economic condition of the airline industry. How would this affect Southwest Airlines?
- Current operational issues or challenges within Southwest Airlines. How can Southwest Airlines take on the issues or challenges?
- Trends for the future within the operational segment. How can Southwest Airlines remain competitive in the future?
To effectively address the above questions, you are expected to write an evaluation essay (with the headings preferred) using deductive reasoning. Here are a few tips:
- The purpose of an evaluation essay is to present an opinion or viewpoint on a subject or body of work. The writer should firstly provide a summary of the article in question, then present a point-of-view supported with clear examples and evidence, using a thorough, well-structured argument so that the evaluation seems reasoned and unbiased.
- Deductive reasoning starts with a general principle and deduces that it applies to a specific case. Deductive reasoning moves with exacting precision from the assumed truth of a set of premises to a conclusion which cannot be false if those premises are true. Explain the deductive reasoning process applied to analyze the firm’s performance.