The student will write a policy brief related to health care and the effect on nursing practice.
1. Develop a Policy Brief (A policy brief is used by nurse leaders to explain a perceived problem to their
administrator, constituents, and/or legislators. The brief summarizes how the proposed
policy may affect current policy or political/administrative position. Review
guidelines in Porche (2019) Box 15-11 and the recommended journal readings.
Utilize the selected bill from Assignment 1
Follow the guidelines from Porche (2019) Box 15-11
2. The assignment should be one or two pages excluding the title and reference page.
3. Include a minimum of three (3) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the brief (review in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
4. Include an APA formatted title and reference page.
5. The brief can be single spaced using 12-pt Times New Roman font and one-inch margins.
6. Submit the assignment to Turnitin Direct prior to the final submission, review the Originality Report, and make any needed changes.