The paper should adhere to APA format. At least one reference from your textbook and the others must be from nursing scholarly journals not more than 5 years old
Case Study, Chapter 30, Public Settings for Community Health Nursing
As a corrections nurse in a large, federal penitentiary, one of your responsibilities is to control the spread of communicable diseases. Specifically, your assignment is to provide seasonal influenza vaccine to your team of 500 inmates; over the past 3 years, the average rate of immunization for your team has been 62%; the goal is a minimum of 90%.
- What data do you need to improve the rate of vaccine adherence?
- What factors in inmates’ histories might make this a challenge?
- What environmental factors complicate the immunization process?
- What strategies might you use to increase influenza vaccine rate
- Title: Community and Public Health Nursing – Author(s): Rector, C. (2019).Publisher, Edition: Edition: 9th ed.ISBN: 13: 978-1-4963-7625-1