I need a Essay done before Friday April 17th @ 12 am Central time. It has to be 500 to 700 words, also it is actually interviewing someone who has made a difference in thee world. I choose a teacher and these are the questions that need answering.
1. Tell me a little about yourself?
2. When did you decide to become a teacher, and why did you choose to become a teacher?
3. What do you like most about teaching as a career?
4. What is the most difficult aspect of teaching today?
5. What are the qualities of an excellent teacher?
6. What is your favorite subject to teach? Why?
7. What personal strengths do you find especially helpful in your teaching?
8. What do you think is the greatest challenge facing students today?
9. How do you motivate your students to become active learners in your classroom?
10. What is one of your weaknesses, and how are you working to improve it?
11. What is the greatest success you have had in teaching?
12. Looking back on it, would you change anything about your choosing to become a teacher? If so, what would your profession be?