Submit a paper which compares and contrasts two mental health theories:
- You may choose your theories from the textbook or from other sources.
- Describe each theory, including some history about the person who developed the theory and the major ideas and applications of the theory.
- Describe the ways in which the two theories are similar, and how they differ.
- Include a statement of how each theory could be used in your nursing practice. Include specific patient examples if you have them. You may also critique the theory: Is there anything with which you disagree or are there any problems you can identify?
- It is expected that this essay will be 2-3 pages in length (not including the title page), double-spaced. Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion and proper APA citations from any source material you use, including your text.
Book using for Mental Health: Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing- A communication Approach to Evidenced- Based Care (Third EDITION) By Elizabeth M. Varcarolis