“Managing Innovation for Sustainability” Please respond to the following:
- Evaluate at least three (3) benefits that sustainability-led innovation offers to the environment, the company’s operations systems change, and to the various stakeholders.
- Analyze at least two (2) sustainability-led challenges associated with Zone 1 (operational optimization), Zone 2 (organizational transformation), Zone 3 (eco-efficiency) and Zone 4 (systems level re-thinking). Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
“Sources of Innovation” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss the two (2) sources of innovation classified as knowledge push and need pull. Provide an example of each classification and discuss two (2) driving factors that encouraged the development of these innovations.
- Select a type of innovation, discussed in the text, and present a strong argument why this source of innovation would be most effective in developing a competitive advantage for a specific company or industry of your choice. Be sure to explain in your response why you selected this innovation.
“Develop an Innovation Framework” Please respond to the following:
- Develop a simple innovative framework for a business concept of your choice using the five (5) key questions (what, when, where, who, how). Next predict whether or not this strategy will require an incremental change or radical change. Provide support for your response.
- Discuss three (3) ways that an organization could benefit using the search strategies of Zone 1 (Exploit), Zone 2 (Explore), Zone 3 (Reframing), and Zone 4 (Co-evolution) to explore the best space for their innovative strategy. Provide support for your response.