Please complete a resume for Human Resource Management. I have never worked in HR but I have military experience and a masters degree in Human Resource Management, Master degree in Special Education and I am now working on a degree in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
BNCOC – Phase I Basic NCO training on common core skill acquisition
3rd Bn (
Ft Knox Kentucky section or squad-sized element in combat.
Course Duration 4 weeks (Completed 2013)
PLDC Initial primary leadership skill training
3rd Bn (
Fort Hood, TX Course Duration 4 weeks (Completed 1984)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Developed and conducted training classes.
- Processed requests and transaction.
- Perform a wide variety of sales, marketing, and public relations functions for large corporation.
- Extensive successful experience dealing with the public.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ACHIEVEMENTS
- Maintain a structured, monitored environment adhering to policies and rules governing students’ behavior.
- Use a wide range of instructional techniques such as centers, cooperative groups, and individual work.
- Established and maintained cooperative business relationships.
- Prepared presentations and manuals.
- Prepared training materials.
- Prepared requisitions, negotiated contracts, purchased materials, and performed general office duties.