The behavior of individuals is strongly influenced by four external forces: laws, morals, ethics, and religious beliefs. In this assignment, you will contrast those four forces and consider how they influence the behavior if individuals.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) in which you discuss how laws, morals, ethics, and religious beliefs influence people’s behavior including your own. Include the following in your paper:
- A research-based discussion regarding the similarities between laws, morals, ethics, and religious beliefs.
- A research-based discussion regarding the differences between laws, morals, ethics, and religious beliefs.
- A research based discussion regarding how each of those forces affects the behavior of individuals.
- A discussion of how each of those forces influence your personal behavior.