Part 1 of your paper is to be in outline form. Part 2 will be narrative (paragraph.)
All of the information below needs to be included in each report. Be sure to cite all information that is not common knowledge and provide a bibliography at the end of the paper. You may use APA or MLA. Your citations must include a direct URL to where you found the information. For example: http://www.census.gov/newsroom/facts-for-features/2016/cb16-ff01.html, not http://www.census.gov.
I’ve also attached a template of the paper
- Part 1: Three Target Market Summaries (Total 66 pts.)
Each answer below must include a citation using the direct URL where the information was found.
- Total numbers in the U.S.
- Percent of the total U. S. population
- Rate of growth
- Average household size
- Average age
- % with college degrees
- Average or median income levels
- Geographic location(s) â€“ metro, states, etc.
- Brands that have higher than average purchase for each group
- Identify specific products which have above average usage for each group
- Best media to use to target each group
- Part 2: Business Potential Summaries (Total 18 pts.)
For each target market group, write a minimum of two, but no more than four paragraphs, evaluating and summarizing the overall business potential in the United States. This is not to be an â€œindustryâ€ specific or â€œmarketerâ€ specific analysis. The purpose is to evaluate for the entire United States.
- Bibliography and Citations (Total 4 pts.)
- Bibliography: Criteria include credibility, date of resources, and bibliography format
- Appropriate use of Citations