Imagine your manager has requested that everyone in the company take
the StrengthsFinder test. Now, your manager has asked you to put
together a training tool on how to best coach and develop employees in
the decision-making process who have varied strengths.
Positivity – People who are especially talented in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious.
Woo – Love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over
Includer – Show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them
Communication – Find it easy to put their thoughts into words, and good conversationalist and presenters
Futuristic– Inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
Write a three to five (3-5) page document for your manager in which you:
- Describe a decision-making process for employees with two different
strengths. Determine how the process might be approached differently for
each employee to produce the best results. Use scenarios to convey your
- Explain how a manager could develop employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
- Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and
the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.