Use Westlaw to research Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 134 S.Ct. 2751 (2014). Write a 1-page, single-spaced, case brief of this case. Write a brief explanation (no longer than 1 page) of some reasons that this case could be rendered inconsequential. Be sure to perform some research that supports your conclusions.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 2 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- Double-spaced (except for the case brief) and in a 12-point font
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.
Below is an attachment on the case Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, 134 S.Ct. 2751 (2014). No need to research on westlaw information below- please see attachment.