Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor
Assignment 2: Using Financial Ratios to Assess Organizational
Due Week 6 and worth 240 points
Using the financial statements from your selected health care organization in
Assignment 1, develop a financial plan for the next three (3) years.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the financial ratio that most financial analysts would use to
evaluate the financial condition of the company. Provide support for your
- Speculate on the organization’s ability to meet its financial obligations as
they come due. Provide support for your rationale.
- Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are
favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
- Using financial ratio analysis, predict whether or not the company will be
viable in five (5) years based on its performance over the past three (3) years.
Provide support for your prediction.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note:
Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Evaluate the financial statements and the financial position of health care
- Describe the overall planning process and the key components of the
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health
- Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper