Complete the Succession Plan for five key leadership positions at Biotech. These positions will need to be filled over the next 12-24 months. There is not an immediate need for any of them currently, but vacancies will be imminent. The preference is to fill these internally, but Mr. Barney, the CEO, has stressed that if the right leader for a position does not exist already within Biotech, he would rather search for someone externally than to settle
Then follow the following report format to complete Succession Planning Report:
- An overview of succession planning and why it is important to the future of Biotech.
- A brief review of the leadership competencies important for Biotech.
Succession Planning as part of Mission, Vision and Strategy:
- A description of how the Succession Plan for Biotech should be aligned with its mission and vision.
- A description of how the Succession Plan should be aligned with Biotechâ€™s strategy
- A description of how strategic thinking should be used as part of the succession planning process.
- For each of the five positions identify the leadership competencies most important for those positions. Support your recommendations with course materials.
- Describe briefly to Mr. Barney why your groupâ€™s recommendations are important for Biotechâ€™s future.
Reference Page: In-text citations should be included in ALL SECTIONS of the report, and should demonstrate application of the course material. Use only the e resources attached.