I am looking for a paper on the topic below “Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities”. I have topic options from the list below but was hoping to focus on Big data. I need a 4 to 5 page paper that I can create a screen cast from.
Final paper/project instructions:
Topic: During this course, we explore many different components of health informatics. Pick a topic of interest to you and prepare a four- to five-minute video. This should reflect new information and not be a recap of information learned in this course or another course. Choose one topic from the list:
- Evidence-based practice and informatics
- Public health informatics
- The evolving ePatient
- International efforts, issues, and innovations related to informatics
- Simulation in health care
- Analytics and design-led innovations and management
- Big data: challenges, opportunities, and realities
- Incorporating mobile devices and sensors into daily routines. The potential impact for mHealth is enormous. For example, an individual might spend 15 minutes or less per year with a primary-care physician, whereas the same person has nearly constant contact with a mobile device.
- Applying clinical care guidelines on, and within, mobile platforms
- Gathering and using data (particularly intensive longitudinal data) to study effectiveness of an mHealth intervention
- Consumer informatics
- Applications of social media in health care
- Biomedical applications based on sensor data
- Chronic disease management and preventative solutions
- The four- to five-minute presentation should be set up as a staff educational session on your selected topic.
- Your presentation must:
- Define your topic and explain its relevance to health informatics.
- Describe any ethical issues associated with your topic.
- Describe any associated laws, regulations, or voluntary standards that are relevant to the topic.
- Explain how the topic relates to or impacts health care delivery, administration, education, data administration, or research.
- Summarize associated data capture tools and technologies.
- Describe a specific example of your topic in use in health care.