A gasoline-powered lawn mower, which had been used earlier to cut grass, was left unattended next to a water heater which had been manufactured by Sears. Expert testimony was presented to demonstrate that vapors from the mower’s gas tank accumulated under the water heater and resulted in an explosion. Three-year-old Shawn Toups was injured as a result. Evidence was also presented negating any claim that Shawn had been handling the gasoline can located nearby or the lawn mower. He was not burned on the soles of his feet or the palms of his hands. Is Sears liable to the Toups in strict product liability? Explain
Academicgurus.net is meant to assist students throughout their academic life by providing educational and sample writing materials. All products created by academicgurus.net are model assignments that can be used to prepare one’s own individual research. If customers opt to pass any of our products as their own, they do it at their own risk.
Payment & Security
+1 (940) 905-5542