This PowerPoint pitch will pull together the research, planning, and writing you have done for the new enterprise you have conceived during weeks 4-7. Your audience is a group of potential investors. Your goal is to convince them, by the end of your presentation, to invest in your company.
- The PowerPoint must WOW the audience in 8-10 slides (including the title and reference slides).
- Your presentation should include a company description and history, mission statement, your products/services, industry data, your customer description, a competitor analysis, financials relevant to an investor and assumptions, and future plans include growth projections.
- Your pitch should be 10-15 minutes long.
- You can record your presentation using Screencastomatic (www.screencastomatic.com) and upload your presentation as an MP4.
- use the voiceover only function (showing only the PowerPoint).
- You can instead use the voiceover option in Microsoft PowerPoint. Please see instructions on how to do this here.
- You should include APA cited references for all data, with a minimum of five references.
- Upload all relevant presentation files.
- Keep the following tips in mind:
- This is not an essay.
- Think of the audience – this is a presentation!
- Use short, punchy bullets.
- Use graphics related to text.
- Include citations in the notes pages.
- Use an attractive template.
- ENGAGE THE AUDIENCE!
- You are graded on both the PowerPoint itself and the verbal presentation.
If you have trouble uploading your MP4 file, you can use Google Drive. Here is a tutorial on how to use it: Google Drive Tutorial
|Grading Criteria Assignments||Maximum Points|
|Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria||40|
|Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts||20|
|Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts||30|
|Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, and APA formatting
we need just the voice , please dont show your appearance as my professor is familiar with who I am