- 3-4 pages
- APA format
- Citations must be used throughout the entire essay
- Points will be deducted for spelling/grammatical errors, typos, and APA format errors
- Essays will be assessed using the Dialogues of Learning written communication rubric
- The final copy of the paper must be submitted to Canvas
You will analyze your own identity development from the perspective of Erikson’s developmental theory, including a discussion of progress through previous stages, along with the current stage. This paper must use proper citations to Chapter 1 of the iBook. You must include an introductory paragraph with a topic (thesis) sentence, appropriate transitions, a concluding paragraph, and reference page. This paper may be written in first-person format and may include personal stories and references.
- Content Main Ideas:
- 1: Overcoming challenges determines our identity throughout the lifespan.