Explain, in your own words, what the terms mission, vision, goals, and values mean from an organizational standpoint. What is the practical purpose of a statement of organizational values? Under what circumstances should an organization consider changing these, if at all? How do they contribute to the strategic direction of an organization? If you were a department manager, how would you implement and sustain these in your organization? Support your primary response with at least one scholarly source. Provide in-text citations and complete references for all sources used. Format your post according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Explain the four fundamental ways in which a business can grow its revenues and profits. What reward system would you put in place for an organization of your choice (please specify) as part of the operations and budget planning process? Provide a rationale for that reward system. Support your primary response with at least one scholarly source. Provide in-text citations and complete references for all sources used. Format your post according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
THIS PART NOT DUE TIL MONDAY THE 14TH!!!
In a three- to five-page paper:
- Describe a minimum of five challenges from the list below that are defining the future strategic direction of health care.
- Proposed health care reform and legislation
- Information technology advancements such as the electronic medical record (EMR)/ electronic health record (EHR)
- Accreditation, quality of healthcare, and organizational compliance
- Economics, including third party payers, future funding, rising costs, the Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Access to health care including the uninsured and those in the poverty levels
- Public entities in controlling the demand aspects of health service
- Market shares and advancing age of population
- Maintaining a skilled workforce
- Pay for performance
- Describe how an organization can adapt its direction and strategies to effectively address these challenges.
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources that were published within the last five years. One source must be obtained from the Ashford University Library. All sources must be documented in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.