Write a one to three (1–3) page executive summary for your business plan, in which you justify:
- A clear and concise business concept.
- A thoroughly planned business concept.
- A capable management structure.
- A clear-cut market need.
- Significant competitive advantages for your business.
- Realistic financial projections.
- That investors have an excellent chance to make money.
- A realistic and developed exit plan.
- Use the plan preparation worksheets on pp. 58–61 and the sample executive summaries on pp. 62–66 to help guide you, choose to write either a synopsis summary or a narrative summary, and include highlights from the each section of your business plan
- Format your assignment according to these formatting requirements:
- Cite the resources you have used to complete the exercise. Note: There is no minimum requirement for the number of resources used in the exercise.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe strategic planning techniques used to formulate alternative strategies designed to achieve stated business goals.
- Create a plan to implement a firm’s strategy and manage the change from current operations.
- Analyze strategies for exerting the internal leadership needed to drive the implementation of strategic initiatives and improve operating excellence.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic management.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic management using proper writing mechanics.