- Review the Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct in this week’s Learning Resources (https://www.pmi.org/about/ethics/code).
- Conduct additional research in the Walden Library databases and other online sources that address ethical considerations during project closeout.
- Consider when it is appropriate to provide support for a project past its stipulated timeline. How could this expanded support benefit and/or harm a project vendor?
- How might you decide when to stop providing support?
- Think about how maintaining your reputation as a vendor might affect your decision to provide support.
Post your stance on ethical considerations regarding project closeouts. Explain when it may be appropriate to provide support for a project past its stipulated timeline and the ramifications of doing so. Justify your response.