In this assignment, you will refine that thesis even further and develop your argument. You are required to incorporate your instructor’s feedback in your Final Paper and to take peer feedback into consideration.
In your paper,
I will attach my literary analysis draft and the feedback received (Macbeth notes export). attached as well, steps how to write a analysis
- Create a detailed introduction that contains a thesis that offers a debatable claim based on one of the prompts on the list.
- Apply critical thought by analyzing the primary source you selected. Avoid summary and personal reflection. Develop body paragraphs that contain clear topic sentences and examples that support the argument.
- Write a conclusion that reaffirms the thesis statement and includes a summary of the key ideas in essay.
- Apply your knowledge of literary elements and other concepts in your response to the prompt. Reference the list of literary elements.
- Incorporate research from the primary and secondary sources.