how structure elements such as description, narration, persuasion , compare/ contrast serves the narrator on building his essay in Once more to the lake story ?
- Read the E.B. White essay “Once More to the Lake” before going to the testing center.
- Review the f elements of nonfiction Structure before you attempt the exam.
- Study these elements until you understand them well enough to locate quotations from White’s essay that represent these four elements.
- Develop your own opinions on these elements and how they help you interpret the meaning (the theme) of the essay.
- Prepare to write your exam essay on those elements.
- Direction: I need a very well written essay on the directions above. It is for my upcoming exam.
- Thank you in advance.