Economic growth rates vary greatly from country to country. Look at
the experiences of the United States, Japan, Ethiopia, and China over
the last twenty years.
- Find the average growth rate for each country over that period.
- What are some of the differences between those countries that have led to their different growth rates?
at least two important and distinct government policies for each
country that has helped lead to their unique experience.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which may be found in the Week 8 folder.
- Be sure to follow the APA Requirements.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.