- Read the directions for this discussion board prior to participating.
- Fully Participate and use Netiquette:
- Make sure you directly and completely address the discussion forum question(s)/topic.
- You must respond to at least two of your fellow classmates evaluating their ideas and offering further suggestions for improvement and experimentation. Use information from this chapter to support your discussion points. The initial posting should be a minimum of 200 words. The reply postings should be a minimum of 50 words.
- Make sure to use proper grammar and punctuation.
- Comply with Netiquette Guidelines in the “Getting Started” area and include a salutation to your classmate, such as Dear John Student.
- What are the main reasons you take notes?
- How do you use your notes to identify main points, important terms, definitions, and synthesize information as you prepare for study and examinations?
- How are your strengthening your listening, concentration, and organizational skills so that notetaking is becoming an active, valued activity for you?