review the attached research article
“Cyber Security and the Internet of Things: Vulnerabilities, Threats,
Intruders and Attacks”
- What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
- Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
- Summarize the overall article.
- Identify the conclusions of the authors
- indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
- consider alternative explanations for the results
- Provide any additional comments
pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis -logical
follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions The
article you use must be at least 3 pages long and be a primary or
original research article.
- The relevance or importance of the study
- The appropriateness of the experimental design
include a complete reference (title,
authors, journal, issue, pages) and a photocopy of the article when you
turn in your evaluation.