Attached is the file that would help to answer the critical perspective questions. The answers don’t have to be too long but I need all the main points and keys.
1. Know the personalities of Daisy, Nick, Gatsby, Tom, Jordan, Myrtle, and George from your critical perspective.
2. Who do Daisy, Nick, Gatsby, Tom, Jordan, Myrtle, and George represent from your critical perspective?
3. Identify and explain similes and metaphors from your critical perspective.
4. Relate the setting (time and season) to your critical perspective.
5. Are there any signs of manipulation in the first six chapters?
6. What is the significance of each party in the first three chapters?
7. Have any of the characters shown inconsistent behaviors? If so, what are these behaviors?
8. What social and psychological themes have appeared in the novel so far? How might these themes have influenced each characterâ€™s behavior?
9. Which characters lie in the novel? How does lying affect these charactersâ€™ psyche?
10. In what manner has moral development played a role in the first six chapters?